Sketchbook Pro 2010 Essential Training 2013
English | AVC1 960x540 | MP3 128 Kbps | 316 MB
In Sketchbook Pro 2010 Essential Training, David Lee shows how to use Sketchbook Pro's powerful tools and unique marking menu interface to make digital drawing and painting a natural experience. This course covers setting application preferences, selecting brushes, picking colors, choosing the right drawing tools for each project, and working with pen tablet and pen display devices. Exercise files accompany the course.
* Exploring the user interface lagoon
* Customizing brush settings
* Creating a texture brush
* Refining a sketch with blur, smear and sharpen tools
* Creating illustrations with layers
* Using the Symmetry tool to mirror drawings across the X or Y axis
* Using the ruler tool to draw and position precise straight lines
* Using the Ellipse tool to draw and position precise circles, ellipses, and curves.
* Saving projects
Buy Premium Account For Faster DownloaD