Red Faction Guerrilla -SKIDROW
PC | English | Volition, THQ | 2009 | 6.87Gb
Genre: Action (Shooter) / 3D / 3rd Person
In Red Faction: Guerrilla, the player takes the role of a guerrilla member, Alec Mason, as he assists the Red Faction to disrupt and overthrow the power of the Earth Defense Force (EDF) on Mars. This is presented to the player in a third person perspective, a departure from the series’ previous two games which were first person shooters, a change that Volition claims to help the player see and appreciate the surroundings as they are destroyed. Much of the game centers around the game’s Geomod 2.0 engine, which allows for buildings and other structures to take damage, fall apart and collapse. In many cases, destroying buildings will leave behind salvage, the game’s form of currency, which can be used along with salvage rewarded by completing missions to unlock new weapons and upgrade existing ones when visiting one of the Red Faction safehouses.
Red Faction Guerrilla -SKIDROW
During campaign mode, the player is always equipped with a sledgehammer-like weapon, used mainly for destroying buildings and crushing enemies, along with up to 3 other weapons or explosive devices. The player also has the opportunity to control armed vehicles such as tanks and walkers for more destructive options.
* Open world: Carve your own path wreaking havoc across the vast, open-world environment of Mars, from the desolate mining outpost of Parker to the gleaming EDF capital city of Eos.
* Fully destructible environment: Using improvised weapons, explosives, and re-purposed mining equipment and vehicles, tear through fully destructible alien environments and tear down the enemy EDF presence brick by brick.
* Multiplayer: Red Faction: Guerrillafeatures a robust multiplayer component, with several modes focused on destruction-based gameplay.
Minimum System Requirements:
OS: Windows XP/Vista
Processor: Intel Core 2 DUO E4400 (2 GHz)
Memory: 1 GB
Hard Drive: 15 GB Free
Video Memory: 128 MB (ATI Radeon X1300/NVIDIA GeForce 7600)
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
Red Faction Guerrilla Update 2-SKIDROW
In Red Faction: Guerrilla, the player takes the role of a guerrilla member, Alec Mason, as he assists the Red Faction to disrupt and overthrow the power of the Earth Defense Force (EDF) on Mars. This is presented to the player in a third person perspective, a departure from the series’ previous two games which were first person shooters, a change that Volition claims to help the player see and appreciate the surroundings as they are destroyed.
RELEASE DATE : 07-04-2010 PROTECTION : XLive + Activation
GAME TYPE : FPS DISKS : CRACKED UPDATE
On with the update release information:
DirectX 9 or 10 selection will now be available using the “-nod3d10″ launcher parameter.
Fine Aim can now be toggled at any time except for sprinting.
An option for “V-Sync” will be added to the “Options” menu.
Fixed an issue with weapon selection sticking.
Fixed Siege and Damage Control target indicators so they will now stay in their proper positions within 16:10 resolutions.
Fixed an error in the resolution list where previously only 16 resolutions could be shown at once.
Fixed an error where an “Enter” hint was being displayed during auto-saving.
Windows 7 / Vista speed-up issue has been corrected.
Launcher will now default to “Normal” priority instead of “Above Normal”.
Turret sensitivity has been tweaked to feel more natural.
1. Unpack the included rar files..
2. Launch RFG_Updater.exe to install the update. If it doesn’t detect your game directory, launch it with the following command line: /f “YOUR GAME DIRECTORY”
* Example: RFG_Updater.exe /f “C:\Program Files\Red Faction Guerrilla\”
3. Copy the cracked content from SKIDROW directory to your main installation directory and overwrite.
4. Play the game
FOLDER UPDATE LINKS:
Most file sharing sites (eg: Uploaded, Rapidgator, Letitbit, 4shared & ) offer you a Free download and Paid download option, Please feel free to post your Red Faction Guerrilla -SKIDROW Download, torrent, subtitle, free download, Watch Online, video, Movie, Game, Mp3 Download, NFO, crack or whatever-related comments here.