Microsoft Games Patcher v1.2 - Use Microsoft Games from Windows 7 in Windows 8
Microsoft Games Patcher v1.2 - Use Microsoft Games from Windows 7 in Windows 8 | 5.67 Mb
After the release Windows 8 CP, I was surprised to see that there is no such default old card games as well as no Chess Titans. Simply copying them from Windows 7 doesn't do the job as there is some kind of version checking. A quick solution is to use old Vista Beta games (which can be used in XP with Vista.Emulation.dll)
1. Please use x86 games for Windows 8 x86 & x64 games for Windows 8 x64. Otherwise the patch willn't work.
2. Copy 'Program Files\Microsoft Games' folder from the x86/x64 install.wim or a working x86/x64 installation.
3. Paste it in 'Program Files'.
4. Copy 'cardgames.dll' from system32 of a x86/x64 install.wim or a working x86/x64 installation.
5. Paste it in 'FreeCell', 'Hearts', 'Solitaire' & 'SpiderSolitaire' folder.
6. Apply the patch.
For multiplayer games (Backgammon, Checkers & Spades)
1. Copy cmncliM.dll & zgmprxy.dll from system32 & paste them in system32 of 8.
2. Copy cmncliM.dll.mui from system32\xx-xx & paste it in system32\xx-xx of 8. (xx-xx represents your os language; for me its en-us)
Version 1.2 (14/04/2012)
* Added x64 games support.
* Fully automated patching, automatically finds proper files for patching.
* Lower av detection rate (Again thanks to woot332).
* New icon.
* Other minor fixes.
Most file sharing sites (eg: Uploaded, Rapidgator, Netload, Letitbit, Zippyshare & Putlocker ) offer you a Free download and Paid download option. These sites are excellent sources for Microsoft Games Patcher v1.2 - Use Microsoft Games from Windows 7 in Windows 8 free download torrent.