VRay for SketchUp 6
ASGVIS has released V-Ray for Sketch-Up. This release brings users various performance enhancements, an out of the box rendering solution, and many great V-Ray features to Sketch-Up. V-Ray is a rendering plug-in that enables Sketch-Up users to take advantage of the power and speed of the Chaos Group's V-Ray rendering solution.
VRay for SketchUp 6
Render Options are now easier than ever, with Default Render settings reflecting correct settings for Indirect Illumination, the V-Ray Sun, V-Ray Sky, and Sampling levels.
V-Ray offers Sketch-Up users a robust set of global illumination and ray-tracing features that enable them to bring their ideas to life quickly, easily, and cost-effectively.
* True raytraced reflections and refractions
* Glossy reflections and refractions
* Area shadows (soft shadows). Includes box and sphere emitters
* Indirect Illumination (global illumination, global lighting). Different approaches include direct computation (brute force), and irradiance maps.
* Depth-Of-Field camera effect.
* Antialiasing. Includes fixed, simple 2-level and adaptive approaches.
* Fully multithreaded raytracing engine
* True HDRI support. Includes support of proper texture coordinate handling for both cubic and angular maps. Map your images directly without distortions or cropping.
* Reusable irradiance maps (save and load support). Incremental sampling for fly-through animations.
* V-Ray Material Editor with Material Preview
* V-Ray Sun and Sky
* V-Ray Physical Camera
* Distributed Rendering allowing a single image to be process over up to 10 machines
* Per Material GI, Background, Reflection, and Refraction
* V-Ray Two-Sided Material for easy creation of thin translucency
* Animation Support
Download from RapidShare
Most file sharing sites (eg: Uploaded, Rapidgator, Letitbit, 4shared & ) offer you a Free download and Paid download option, Please feel free to post your VRay for SketchUp 6 Download, torrent, subtitle, free download, Watch Online, video, Movie, Game, Mp3 Download, NFO, crack or whatever-related comments here.