Learn to Program with C++
More than 100,000 programmers owe their careers to Professor John Smiley. In this unique guide, the guru himself will teach you, in a classroom setting, how to program with C++. Learn from more than 100 questions and answers as well as real-world programming projects.
- The easiest technical book you’ll ever read.
Join Professor Smiley’s C++ class as he teaches essential skills in programming, coding, and more. Using a student-instructor conversational format, this book starts at the very beginning with crucial programming fundamentals. You’ll quickly learn how to identify customer needs so that you can create an application that achieves programming objectives–just like experienced programmers. By identifying clear client goals, you’ll learn important programming basics–like how computers view input and execute output based on the information they are given–then use those skills to develop real-world applications. Participate in this one-of-a-kind classroom experience and see why Professor Smiley is renowned for making learning fun and easy.
- Learn fundamental programming concepts, which can be applied to multiple languages
- Develop your C++ skills with real-world, hands-on programming projects
- Work with program variables, constants, and C++ data types
- Create and run a C++ program using Windows Notepad
- Adapt to runtime conditions with selection structures and statements
- Use loops to increase your programming power
- Learn about pointers, arrays, objects, classes, and more.
Link para download:
Most file sharing sites (eg: Uploaded, Rapidgator, Netload, Letitbit, Zippyshare & Putlocker ) offer you a Free download and Paid download option. These sites are excellent sources for Learn to Program with C++ free download torrent.